- We kindly ask the participants NOT to be late at the start.
- The completion of the tour is only acknowledged if the participant has duly signed up and his/her time card has been stamped at all the checkpoints.
- The detailed description of the route can be found in the Tour Guide/Tour Map.
- In exceptional cases (e.g. extreme weather conditions) the organizers reserve the right to change the tour course or to cancel the whole tour or certain stages of it.
- Each participant enters the tour at their own risk, no claims on any grounds can be made against the organizers.
- The tour passes through conservation areas, please try to leave these intact, so they remain as beautiful as they are today.
The endurance tour will be organized in compliance with the provisions for the prevention of the spread of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19) infections. The organizers are entitled to ban from the event those people to refuse to comply with these rules. For the whole duration of the event, all involved must comply with the general provisions for the prevention of the spread of the new coronavirus. The organizers reserve the right to cancel the whole event or parts of it if the evolution of the pandemic makes it impossible to organize the event safely, or if new restrictions are imposed.
- Participation at the event is only allowed for participants who in the 14 days preceding the event have NOT been in contact with persons with suspected or confirmed COVID-infection and have NO symptoms of respiratory infection (such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties, etc.).
- For the protection of all participants, the organizers reserve the right to measure the body temperature of participants, and in justified cases, to prohibit their participation at the event.
- In crowded areas (start, checkpoints, finish) the wearing of face masks is compulsory and it is recommended to avoid touching.
- Compliance with the distancing rules prescribed by law is compulsory at the start, at the checkpoints, at the finish, during meals and during the tour It is important that during the tour, the participants do not form groups larger than six persons.
- For reasons of hygiene and infection prevention, at feeding stations the participants will NOT be allowed to reach into the storage boxes; the checkpoint staff will hand out the requested, packaged products.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the checkpoints for the safety of participants and staff; it is also recommended for the participants to carry their own hand sanitizers. It is also recommended to use your own pen to sign the declaration.
Underage participants at the event
- In case of underage (less than 18 years of age) participants, the parent/guardian of the participant has to sign a Statement regarding the participation of their child at the event, and must send it before the event (until August 18) via e-mail to the organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org). The statement form can be downloaded from here: [link].
- Participants under the age of 14 are allowed only if they are permanently accompanied by an adult. The adult escorting a participant under the age of 14 has to sign a Statement regarding the escorting of the child. The statement form filled out automatically with the data provided at registration can be signed at the start. If you would like to read and sign the statement in advance, and send it to the organisers before the event via e-mail (email@example.com), you can download the form from here: [link].
- The route of the K33-Alszeg tour variant is mostly on public roads, therefore entries of children under the age of 14 are not accepted.
Passing through the checkpoints
- The opening hours of a checkpoint define the period when the checkpoint steward is on duty at the respective checkpoint.
- Each checkpoint has to be reached within the opening hours of the respective checkpoint.
- If you arrive too late, you may no longer find the checkpoint steward there and cannot have your time card stamped at that checkpoint and you cannot continue the tour.
- In case of minor delays you may want to try to contact the checkpoint steward of the next checkpoint.
ABANDONING the tour
If for some reason you cannot or do not want to continue the tour, we recommend the following places (accessible by car) to drop out:
K53/62, 28/36, 16/25: Kapulat saddle, Gârbău road (CP 3), Dumbrava (Gyerővásárhely) (CP 4), Leghia (Jegenye) road (DJ 108C), Nadășu (Kalotanádas) road (135), Riseg hill (from here you can quickly descend to Izvoru Crișului (Körösfő))
K33-Alszeg: Petrinzel (Kispetri), Almașu (Váralmás), (Sfăraș) Farnas, Jebucu (Zsobok)
Photos and video recordings
During the event, photos and video recordings will be made at the request of the organizers. The participants give permission to the organizers to use the photos and recordings in which they appear for the promotion of the tours and to post them on the tour website. The organizers agree to always credit the authors of photos-videos.
Comments and complaints
If you have any complaints about circumstances within the organizers’ sphere of responsibility, please request and fill out a complaint form at the finish stewards, or send your complaint via e-mail to the organizers. These complaints will be processed by the tour coordinator after the event and each complaint will be addressed personally.
Data processing information
The organizers process the data provided voluntarily by the participants by filling out the registration form, for the following purposes: evidence of the participants, communication with the participants before, during and after the tour, issuing of payment documents, documenting and acknowledging the participation at the tour, generating statistics about the participation at the tour, informing the participants of other events organized by the EKE – Kolozsvár 1891. The organizers handle the processed data under secure conditions, in strict confidentiality and do not release them to third parties. By registering, the participants agree to the processing of the data they provided for the above purposes. The registered persons can request to have their data deleted from our evidence if they withdraw from the tour, respectively after the tour has been completed. The requests shall be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address of the event.